scheme: It's just a slightly modified ver of the GP03. Look
at my construction page for the concept artwork. The blue
is a deep blue, added a little red, and a little black.
The tan looking colors is white, added a good amount of
yellow, and a little red, and then a little brown. The RGB
value is (240, 200, 160).
Well, now that I finally got a nice new brush (Paasche VL),
I can produce some decent work! At least, in theory. Tell
you the truth, I didn't even practice with the brush. I
just busted it out and painted. And actually, it wasn't
too bad. I got a decent preshading. All done with Tamiya
acrylics. Then it was overcoated with Tamiya Gloss Coat,
and panels were done with Tamiya Black. As for the weathering,
I used EXTREMELY thinned tamiya acrylic paint as well. I
used black with a little white for all the grey parts, and
brown with red for the "rusty" looking areas.
This is my first time trying to weather, so forgive my cuz
it kinda looks like crap. But I'm somewhat satisfied with
it. As for me printing decals, that has been postponed,
for I'm still experimenting with my ALPS since its been
such a long time since I've used it.
page UNDER CONSTRUCTION