Ok, so after taking some recommendations from the members
at CoM, I decided to handpaint most of the kit. Most of the
white was airbrushed, and that was my first layer of color.
Then the red and black parts on the legs are all hand painted
Other than that, I'm still working on touching them up. I
would be done w/ the kit by now, but my airbrush went out
of commission, and so I'll have to replace it. So, I can't
finish the shield, because I'm brushing that. And I planned
to airbrush the finishing coat to cover up my brush strokes,
so that's why it's not done. Hopefully, I'll have it done
Love this kit. Fell in love at first site...the design I
mean. Well, being my first "non-snap" kit, it
wasn't too difficult. Not much done to it, I just added
diff. joints in the arms. I also fixed up the legs a little.
Enjoy. BTW, pics below are mainly of my workstation. Pretty